Vinay Ramani's perspective on the mobile world

Welcome to my blog and thank you for coming! Feel free to hang around and leave me a message if you like.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

iPhone 4G antenna issue - analysis by AnandTech

Having been at the center of the Apple Adobe fight in the press and blogosphere, I've seen Adobe be the victim of undue and biased criticism - for example I believe it was Steve Jobs at Apple that suggested that Flash on a phone would reduce battery life to about 30mins. Well we proved that it wasn't the case and ensured that an external party like Frost & Sullivan would vouch for the same. Flash can run on the Nexus One, under normal conditions for about 3+ hours when watching good quality video.

Well what goes around, comes around, I guess. That said, without taking sides on the antenna issue, I do want to highlight this analysis by AnandTech, which does a great job of breaking down the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment